Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tiger tamers..

I never really cared or bothered in following the “up and coming” rookies on the tour, until recently. I have to say Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler are two young guns that are really keeping me glued to the tube whenever they are playing. Besides having a great demeanor on the course and having the game to back it up, these guys seem like the real deal and I can see these two being the next “Phil and Tiger” match-up. At first, I have to say the bright, mono-chromatic outfits worn by Rickie, and his hair, just turned me away, but after seeing this kid play..well the outfits are just an easier way for me to identify who’s playing. 

Talking about HAIR..that’s the first thing I noticed when I saw Rory McIlroy..but just also another way for me to identify him quickly. This kid’s got game too and just his overall maturity on the course is refreshing. He seems likes he’s just having a good time out there and you can still see his youthful vibrance after he makes a great shot..or shall I say after NUMEROUS great shots. I’ve been actually trying to search the web to pick up one of his “Jumeirah” Titleist caps..but no where to be found.

No comments: