Thursday, December 24, 2009

Funny Stuff..sorry Tiger.

I just got a link sent to me by My Dog Ate My Blog on Tiger..hillarious. Not much to say about the whole issue so far. "You Da' Man" got caught for something that was eventually going to happen..sooner than later. I offer him no sympathy as I too am a family man and he should've..at least..thought about his kids.

I think in a case with Tiger..he's not "The Man" this time. I think deep inside he's just a kid, or shall we say a cub. Sure he can handle the pressure of draining a downhill, double breaking 10 foot putt on a plane of glass, but reality is he has a family to deal with now and at best he's a bogey golfer here..something I, and other proud fathers, can beat him at for sure. His ball(s) went OB and there are no free drops.

I'm getting excited and can't wait to see the expression on my kids face when they wake up tomorrow morning. I guess you know you're a parent when you get more excited in buying the kids goodies, rather than receiving. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone, even you too Tiger.

No comments: