Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TAG Heuer Golf Watch


"The first watch for golf professionals, developed and worn by Tiger Woods. It has been specially designed to meet golfers’ special requirements. Its high-tech materials and carefully studied ergonomic design means that the TAG Heuer professional golf watch will never bother a golfer during the swing."

I, for one, do not wear a watch because I just don't like anything on my wrists when I play. Supposedly the TAG Heuer "professional" golf watch will never bother me during my swing. The site is quite beautiful and has numerous "exploded" views of the watch and how it functions.

I'm a fan of TAG Heuer watches and consider them one of the highest quality time pieces available. This watch has a classy look yet very sporty. It'd be interesting to see if Tiger does wear it while he plays. I think it looks alot better than his other golf watch by TAG Heuer.

No comments: