Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting my mojo back!

It's been a super long time that I blogged here..but it's good to see that there are some hits coming through.  I finally dusted off the clubs and have been playing every week now for the last couple months.  It's been fun and feel the "bug" has bitten me again.  To be honest I had no desire to play, but after a few times at the range with my son, 8, even I started to get "into" it again.  I just played yesterday at Alhambra GC and it was a blast.  I can't remember the last time I played there but it was extremely enjoyable.

I think I'm growing up as a player as I really enjoy helping others improve with their own game.  A friend of mine just started getting into it and I really enjoy seeing his exuberance for the game.  He's a true student as he is learning all the good habits..counting EVERYTHING and putting EVERYTHING out..key traits in lowering your score and becoming a better player.  I'm a fan of players who never take their scores for granted.  This has also made me really inspect my game and made me be really aware of taking strokes for granted..a stroke is a stroke is a stroke.

Anyway I'm back!!

No comments: