Signs that the golf bug has bit you on your ass (off the top of my head):
1. You check Craigslist and Ebay..incessantly.
2. You try to justify why you need to replace your current set (irons, woods, putters or all 3..lol)
3. You re-grip your irons when they aren't needed.
4. You scour the internet and sports/golf stores for the best prices and deals on Pro V1's.
5. You clean your irons better than your own teeth.
6. You golf bag is better organized than your own workroom..and you constantly re-organize.
1. Yes (scored major deals today..OMG so happy!!)
2. I bought, but sent back..seriously I love my current Mizzy's (Mx 25's)..what was I thinking?!
3. I contemplated it..and was going to get a great deal..but think old age is making me a wiser man..if it ain't broke why fix it..right?