Sunday, July 18, 2010

Amazon for golf equipment?

Lately I've been getting caught in between clubs especially at the 110-115 yardage..and it's a bitch.  I'm not a fan of hitting irons soft or hard..I'd rather hit full shots..right?

Unfortunately, when I had my Titleist AP1's it came with a gap wedge which was so perfect, but  now, with the Mizuno MX-25's, I was sans gap wedge.  I've been looking over Ebay, Craigslist, 4GEA.com but to no avail.  I was tempted to just get a matching Titleist Spin Milled 52 degree, to match my other SM's, but just wasn't too fond of paying $110 for a new one.

Well, I decided to search Amazon for the a MX-25 gap wedge..AND sure enough I found a seller..and with the exact specs that match my current set..AND it was only $60..BRAND NEW.  I couldn't believe it..Amazon?..for golf?  YEP..give them a try if you happen to be looking for some golf equipment..it's definitely a hidden gem.

No comments: