Friday, November 06, 2009

My favorite shorts.

I have to say I do not any golf pants as I wear shorts all the time..yes..even in the rain. Just as the title says, out of all the assorted "golf" shorts I like to wear my most favorite are these:

I have to say these are the cheapest shorts I've bought as I got them from Marshall's, but I'm an avid fan for the bermuda-khaki style shorts.

Those flowers are hand-painted which I think make them unique. I've had these for about 4 years now, but they still look like the way they did when I bought them.

Anyway, if you want to check out some other colorful threads, NBC Sports has a cool slideshow link that shows many of the pro's in their Sunday best. I have to say I'd be willing to sport some of JD's pants, if they cut'em down to shorts.

No comments: